February 9, 2011

Game Night!

Thanks to the Knaubs for hosting a very fun III Strands game night!  
We had a great turn-out and tons of fun!
There was quite the assortment of gaming choices, but one table chose to play "Quelf"...
 while the other played "Scattergories" (and hogged the rice krispy treats apparently):
   Erika was *SO* excited to have people over...
while Than barked at pretty much anyone who came near the table 
(the guy values personal space)!
The Scattergories table had their share of fun too (I think).
 Tom did his best "I'm a little helicopter" impression...
and even tried his hand at some deeply personal Haiku:
Samantha showed us that she is a very talented equestrian (and demonstrated for us)
 (Meanwhile...)
the Scattergories table showed great concentration.

Let's do this again!!

3 comments:

  1. So some day I will have a chance to avenge myself for you posting a picture of me on the internet slapping my behind while pregnant. I am patient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Samantha, I'm sure you're not the only one plotting revenge for this post! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to play Quelf!!!

    ReplyDelete